101 Workshops: Building Blocks for Social Entrepreneurs
The SEG 101 Workshop series helps motivated, coachable entrepreneurs turn ideas into action! 101 Workshops provide entrepreneurs the practical knowledge and skills to plan and launch businesses that do well and do good.
Build business skills in our monthly 101 Workshops:
- Social Entrepreneurship: How your business can do well by doing good
- Defining Your Value in the Marketplace: Who are your customers and how do you capture them?
- Business Planning: How to create a social enterprise plan
- Finance: Build and manage your dollars and cents
- Operations: How to execute on your social enterprise plan
- Raising Funds for Your Venture: How to find the funding and resources you need to get started
$100 six-session package
Scholarships are available for committed entrepreneurs who want to complete all six 101 workshops.
For questions about the SEG 101 Workshop series, or to apply for a scholarship, please contact Paula Cunanan at email@example.com