The SEG Accelerator offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, networks and resources needed to take their do good, do well business to the next level.
Applications are open for all Accelerator programs – Apply Now!
- Health & Wellness 2017: July 1st, 2017
- Impact Accelerator 2018: October 2017
- Food Accelerator 2018: October 2017
Value Proposition: Our blended learning model offers unparalleled quality and flexibility…
- World class curriculum developed and delivered in partnership with Brown University
- Customized, face-to-face instruction by experienced entrepreneurs and business and community leaders
- One-on-one coaching, peer learning, expert mentoring and office hours
- Access to SEG networks, potential funders and investors
Participants: We seek entrepreneurs who…
- Are motivated and coachable
- Have a feasible do well do good venture that is starting to gain traction
Commitment: Entrepreneurs will…
- Participate in the online learning curriculum and complete homework assignments
- Actively participate in 6 four-hour workshops
- Work closely and collaboratively with a designated business coach
- Pitch at our public pitch event
- Continue to participate in the SEG community upon completion of accelerator program
Industry Initiatives: The Accelerator programs are tailored to fit the specific needs of ventures in the following industries.
For program details, view the Accelerator Program Overview
- Impact Accelerator Graduation – April 13, 2017
- Local Food Accelerator Graduation – May 11, 2017
- Health & Wellness Accelerator Application Deadline – July 1, 2017
- Health & Wellness Accelerator Launch – September 7, 2017
Cost: $500 is due upon registration. A $2,000 pay-it-forward contribution will be due upon hitting designated profit goals. Scholarships are available for promising entrepreneurs facing financial barriers.
- 89 ventures accelerated since 2011
- 78 operational, 36 scaling
- 470 new jobs created
Read more venture success stories and testimonials.
Applications: Applications are open for all Accelerator programs. Second round applications will be distributed to finalists one to two months prior to the launch date.
For questions about the Accelerator program or scholarship opportunities, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.