The SEG Forum is a confidential roundtable serving social enterprise CEOs and Executive Directors. It provides peer support, education, and idea exchange to help high-potential sector leaders grow their social ventures.
Our peer support roundtable offers:
- Confidential space to share challenges and opportunities faced by social innovation organizations
- A unique emphasis on the social enterprise sector
- Access to SEG networks
- Experienced peer facilitators
We seek CEOs and Executive Directors in the social enterprise sector with the ability to invest time and energy within a supportive community of peers. Participants will determine group norms and values together.
- Convene for 3 hours each month.
Participation in Forum costs $200/year.
“Forum is a confidential setting where peers can bring issues that they couldn’t to any other setting for support, clarification, and shared experiences. As a business leader, forum has been one of the most consistently helpful experiences to me over the last 20 years.”
– Scot Jones, CEO/Owner, Groov-Pin Coorporation
Interested in being part of SEG’s second cohort of Forum Participants? Fill out the form here.
Contact email@example.com with questions.