The Social Enterprise Greenhouse University Initiative connects students and recent graduates to local social enterprise opportunities. Learn more about our services for universities, individuals, and ventures.
FOR STUDENTS & RECENT GRADUATES
We support, enable, and inspire young social entrepreneurs to thrive in Rhode Island.
- Changemaker Fellowship A program for undergraduate student leaders who want to change the world through entrepreneurship.
- Opportunities Board Job, internship and project posting board for students and recent graduates with listings about opportunities with local ventures.
- Events Our events and other events in the area that are great for getting students and recent graduates connected in Rhode Island.
FOR SOCIAL VENTURES
Whether social ventures are student-led or not, we match them with student and recent graduate talent.
- Talent Requests Post a social enterprise internship, job, or project for students and recent graduates.
FOR COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- SEG provides services to colleges, universities, professors, career centers, student leaders, clubs, and administrative staff to help nurture student social entrepreneurship.
- Ventures founded by students and recent graduates of Rhode Island colleges and universities
- Partner Institutions
What students and recent graduates are saying about Social Enterprise Greenhouse
“Social Enterprise Greenhouse provided us with very valuable courses and mentors and helped us with marketing. It’s a very good team and we know they support us a lot.”
– Constanza Lengerich, social entrepreneur, co-founder of HMSolution
“Social Enterprise Greenhouse was a big part of why I decided to relocate my social venture, EbenGroup, to Rhode Island. The successes that we have had are due in large part to Social Enterprise Greenhouse.”
– Candace McCreary, social entrepreneur, Co-Founder, EbenGroup
“When Capital Good Fund first started working wtih Social Enterprise Greenhouse, we were still struggling to take a really good idea to the next level: implementation. Now, three years later, we have grown leaps and bounds and out growth trajectory is exceeding all our expectations.”
– Andy Posner, Co-Founder & Director, Capital Good Fund
“This generous, open and supportive community that we are lucky to be a part of not only provided us with basic training through the accelerator curriculum, but also allows us to grow in a place where these tools are constantly being applied and these lessons are being learned and relearned.”
– Eric Bai, Technology Lead, TextUp