As Summer’s scaled-back events schedule comes to an end here at the Hub, we are excited to re-launch our weekly office hours!
This is the opportunity for you, social entrepreneur, to access sessions with an advisor in order to support your social mission, tackle a problem or enhance your personal growth.
There are great sessions coming up this season, including Business Development Coaching with Robert McKay, Crowdfunding sessions with Jonathan Termeer, Patent Legal Advising with Daniel Holmander, Real Estate Advising with Seth Zeren and Accounting with DiSanto, Priest & Co.
It’s here at the Hub! Here are 5 things to know about participating in this program:
- Here is how to follow what’s upcoming: Each month, we post the schedule here at the Hub and in our e-newsletter. You can check our schedule on Eventbrite. Hub Co-working Members can also turn to the monthly Hub member e-mail for updates.
- The first advising session is free: So that you can determine whether 1-on-1 advising is a good fit for you, we extend the first session for free. For any following sessions, if you are not a Hub Member or current/previous Accelerator participant, we ask that you pay a $50 annual service fee for additional sessions.
- Here is how to request a specific type of advising and/or give feedback: We would love to hear what type of advising would best support your needs. Fill out our Venture Intake Form and an SEG staff member will connect with you to discuss options.
- Here is what to know about logistics: These advising sessions take place here at the SEG Hub, in the meeting or conference rooms. We advise you to arrive a few minutes early. If you need our Parking and Public Transportation map, just ask! If you have questions about what to bring to your session, or need additional support on getting ready, please ask.
- Here is what to do in case of cancellation: Occasionally, things come up! We request that you notify us as soon as possible of any lateness or cancellation. Someone else may want your spot. And we value respect for those advisors who give their time to help others.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming office hours at the SEG Hub!
Venture Development Assistant
Traci Picard is a VISTA serving as Venture Development assistant here at SEG. She comes from the world of alternative health, running a small herbal business and teaching classes like Critical Thinking for Herbalists and Asking Better Questions. Traci is also a writer pursuing a Journalism degree, a mother of 3 and a passionate fan of books and the Public Library. Born in Providence, she has lived all over but continues to return home.