Amanda Basse |
Digital Marketing Strategist
Amanda Basse is a Digital Marketing Strategist who helps businesses increase their digital footprint through paid ads, social media marketing, and content marketing to get more qualified leads and sales.
Amanda began her career fifteen years ago in direct sales marketing. She was introduced to the power of digital marketing when a colleague was using digital strategies to grow their business twice as fast as the rest of the team using ‘traditional’ marketing.
Amanda’s true passion is cutting through all the marketing BS to position her clients with a proven systematized marketing plan that can be measured, optimized, and execute favorable results.
Amanda has delivered consistent growth year over year in very competitive spaces, such as insurance, retail, finance, health and wellness, and hospitality. She has done consulting work for large international and national hotel brands such as The Intercontinental and Crowne Plaza, to small and medium local businesses.
Amanda Basse has a Bachelor of Science in International Business and Marketing from the University of Rhode Island. She is a Veteran spouse and bilingual (Spanish). She has been quoted in several major national publications, to include Forbes, Business Insider, US News, and The Street.
Amanda is available for marketing projects, as well as private consultations on the following topics:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Social media management
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data to make complex analysis
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Create a seamless customer journey across all digital platforms; building consistency across channels
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including display advertising, social marketing, paid search, SEO, and email marketing
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables, such as Competitive SEO Analysis, Keyword Analysis, and Link Analysis Report
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors.